Building owners who use Connecticut Green Bank C-PACE financing for a qualifying energy saving project could receive up to three free electric vehicle charging stations for their property!*
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Make your building more comfortable, modern and enjoyable, while also bringing the latest in electric vehicle charging technology to your property. With Charge Up CT, you can use C-PACE to upgrade your building. Save energy and take control of your bottom line, while also energizing your customers, tenants, employees, and the community by providing them easier access to electric vehicle charging.
Still not sure how to get started? Here are some more ways to get in touch with us!
New C-PACE borrowers can defer payments or make interest only payments to realize financial relief.
Whether your tenants are commercial or residential, provide them additional value by making electric vehicle charging available. Attract new energy conscious tenants and keep your existing tenants in place by remaining modern and competitive.
Provide employees with the benefit of electric vehicle charging at their workplace. Position yourself ahead of other workplaces and give your employees another reason to be satisfied at work. Attract talented and sustainably-minded employees.
Attract new customers by providing a place for them to charge their vehicles, increasing traffic. Keep customers coming back and stay ahead of your competition by making your building the most modern - and environmentally conscious - in the industry.
Electric vehicles are surging in popularity. Join the movement and show your organization's leadership and commitment to sustainability and the growth of green energy in Connecticut! Play an important role in charging up not just your employees or customers, but your community.
Connecticut Green Bank can make it easy for you to get a free EV charging station in just a few simple steps.
Contact us to see if you qualify. Whether you have a project you're already working on, or just know that you need to reduce energy costs, the Green Bank team can help you see how C-PACE financing can help!
Work with the Green Bank to align your energy saving project with attractive C-PACE financing that can deliver positive cash flow and other benefits. Submit an application before the deadline to ensure you're eligible for a free EV charging station!
Close on your C-PACE financing! Coordinate your energy saving project with your contractor and work with Connecticut Green Bank to coordinate the installation of your free EV charging station.
Enjoy your new and improved building! You'll have a more modern, comfortable building thanks to energy improvements financed with C-PACE... and a new EV charging station compliments of the Green Bank!
Work with the Connecticut Green Bank, a quasi-state agency known for its support of CT businesses. We have financed over $170 million in C-PACE projects for Connecticut building owners resulting in over $285 million in energy cost savings.
The Green Bank is a national leader in clean energy financing and is now bringing businesses and the community together through green energy projects to demonstrate how Green Bonds US.
C-PACE (Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy) is an innovative financing tool that allows building owners to make energy improvements that are repaid through a voluntary benefit assessment.
Property owners can access 100% financing and realize positive cash flow while creating more comfortable, modern and efficient buildings.
C-PACE puts comprehensive energy efficiency projects in reach!
*Building owners must use C-PACE financing from the Connecticut Green Bank in order to qualify for the free Electric Vehicle Service Equipment (EVSE) offer. Projects must meet all C-PACE program requirements, and additionally must meet requirements of the Charge Up CT Buildings! program including minimum financing amount requirements, energy efficiency project requirements, and program deadlines (for application submission, closing of financing, or other milestones) in order to qualify for the free EVSE offer. These requirements will be outlined in a letter as part of the C-PACE financing process.
Energy saving projects must utilize at least $150,000 in CT Green Bank C-PACE financing with at least 20% of the total project costs going toward non-renewable measures (for example 80% of total project costs be allocated towards a solar PV system as long as the other 20% of total project costs were allocated for energy efficiency / energy conservation measures). Qualifying projects will receive, at no expense, equipment and installation of a dual port pedestal EVSE (or equivalent substitution as determined by Connecticut Green Bank if site conditions or other factors don’t allow). Projects over $400,000 may be eligible to receive a second dual port EVSE and projects over $750,000 may be eligible to receive a third dual port EVSE.